Excellence in Chamber Music (Book 3)
Excellence in Chamber Music is a collection of flexibly scored ensemble pieces perfect for festivals, fall or spring concerts, summer camps, or ensemble practice. Each volume includes 15 favorite songs with 3 parts to choose from: A (melody); B (harmony); and C (bass). By mixing and matching instruments and parts each arrangement can be performed in an unlimited number of ways from solo to small ensemble to full concert band. The combinations for chamber music practice and performance are endless!
- A Perfect Addition To Any Starting Band Program!
- Favorite melodies scored for maximum performance flexibility.
- Mix-and-match any combination of band instruments.
- Playable as solos, duets, trios, larger ensembles, or even full concert band.
- Add the Piano/Guitar Accompaniment to enhance performance.
- March for Military Band
- Intermezzo from "First Suite in Eb for Mililitary band"
- Prelude form "L'Arlesienne"
- The Easy Winners
- Wolsey's Wilde
- Country Dance
- Chorale from "Jupiter"
- The Ash Grove
- Fire Festival Polka
- Rondeau from "Abdelazer"
- Spring from "The Four Season"